The Account Coordinator position provides support to account managers to ensure client projects and deliverables are on time, high quality, error free and serve to meet internal expectations and client goals. The coordinator reports directly to the Account Supervisor, but works day-to-day with account director and account managers, who lead core agency-client relationships to appropriately execute and implement projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with account managers to schedule and facilitate the flow of information in project phases, ensuring that milestones such as internal approvals, proofing and client approvals are met
- Implement projects in support of account management activity such as development of media plans, print and broadcast campaigns, design, research, brand strategy and other project types relevant to the client business
- Support development of project timelines, assist in maintenance of regular status reports and meeting/conference summaries and distribute these to the team (and client as instructed)
- Interact directly with client upon instruction from the account manager
- Assist in maintaining adequate record of detailed information required in a project’s implementation phase (including internal and external approvals), and documentation of the information
- Attend internal project team briefings, design reviews and preproduction meetings as appropriate, paying appropriate attention to implementation/production concerns
- Keep supervisor informed of project status and needs
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; capable client presence and outstanding people skills
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and resourceful
- Ability to problem-solve and take initiative on projects
- Recent graduate, or up to two years of industry experience
- Relevant advertising course work and jobs/internships within the marketing industry
*Background check required.