PP+K is seeking an experienced Digital Media Planner to develop and maintain strategic communication plans and media recommendations for a variety of clients and objectives. They are well-versed in search, display, mobile, video, and third-party ad serving. The Digital Media Planner helps to oversee workflow and work quality and ensures agency deliverables to clients meet or exceed expectations and are on time.
Experience should include: Target audience insights, competitive analysis, researching media opportunities, market selection, and presenting recommendations to clients.
SPECIFIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops objectives, strategies, plans, and presentations
- Creates and manages partner RFP process
- Responsible for working with clients, agencies, sites/publishers and internal departments to plan, buy, and traffic all digital media.
- Maintains media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation
- Executes all digital plans in DoubleClick
- Ensures account and creative team is apprised of changes to the placements by producing the Creative and Specs Worksheet
- Develops and fosters strong relationships with media partners
- Evaluates media opportunities and presents media plans and/or POV’s clearly in writing and orally
- Analyzes web metrics, provides monthly campaign performance reports to clients, and recommends optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance
- Handles all digital media billing using monthly tracking reports and invoice reconciliation
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications for This Exciting Opportunity Include:
- 2-4 years of media planning experience in digital media
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with media billing software and digital media invoice reconciliation.
- Independent and self-directed yet also team-oriented.
- Strong project management and leadership skills; must be well-organized with ability to multi-task on multiple projects.
- Flexible and intuitive personality who can manage complex internal and client relationships.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal/external customers, as well as vendor partners
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation Skill
- Experience with DoubleClick (DCM/DFA) a plus, but not required