Account Coordinator Tampa
The Account Coordinator position provides support to account managers to ensure client projects and deliverables are on time, high quality, error free and serve to meet internal expectations and client goals. The coordinator reports directly to the Account Executive and Account Supervisor of the assigned account(s), but also works day-to-day with Account Director and account managers who lead core agency-client relationships to appropriately execute and implement projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with account managers to schedule and facilitate the flow of information in project phases, ensuring that milestones such as internal approvals, proofing and client approvals are met
- Open projects with work orders under direct supervision of account manager
- Steward projects under account manager with management of internal and client changes to projects with change orders – managing toward deadlines, internal approvals and client approvals
- Project management under direct supervision of the account manager in support of project activity such as print campaigns, in-store retail promotional messaging, direct mail creative and print production, creative concepting and development for billboards, video (OLV and TV), radio, billboards, email and digital executions, social media content, and other project types relevant to the clients’ business
- Support development of project timelines, assist in maintenance of regular status reports and meeting/conference summaries and distribute these to the team (and client as instructed)
- Interact directly with client upon instruction from the account manager
- Assist in maintaining adequate record of detailed information required in a project’s implementation phase (including internal and external approvals), and documentation of the information
- Attend internal project team briefings, design reviews and preproduction meetings as appropriate, paying appropriate attention to implementation/production concerns and documenting information
- Keep supervisor informed of project status and needs
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; capable client presence and outstanding people skills
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and resourceful – able to manage multiple things at once while on deadline
- Ability to problem-solve and take initiative on projects
- Must be fluent in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Familiarity in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator a plus
- Strong writing skills a must.
- Recent graduate, or up to two years of industry experience
- Relevant advertising course work and jobs/internships within the marketing industry
*Background check required. Required to pass a drug test.