JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Reports directly to Supervisor of Production & Post Production.
- Helps to facilitate production shoots on a weekly basis.
- Manages small-sized commercial production shoots in-studio and out in the field.
- Coordinates directly with client to schedule all Client creative meetings, edit sessions, pre-production meetings and post-production meetings.
- Manages Voice Over recording sessions (scheduling, booking talent, casting VO talent, etc.).
- Manages, researches and schedules Contender Productions’ social media accounts including Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, and YouTube.
- Manages content upkeep of Contender Productions’ website.
- Participates in daily production meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Runs errands as needed for Production shoots and studio purposes (craft services runs, crew meal pickups, loading in/out Production equipment).
- Responsible for all aspects of studio/office upkeep (stocking printers, cleaning as needed, organizing equipment closet).
- Oversees gear rental checkout process between Contender Productions and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
NEEDS FOR THIS POSITION:
- High interest in Production (on set and in office).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Office and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Pro-active thinker and problem solver as things don’t always go as planned (putting out the occasional ‘fire’).
- Keeping a cool head in times of elevated stress.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Valid driver’s license/vehicle.
- Ability to juggle more than your plate can hold in times of heightened stress.
- Meeting project deadlines on the day and time they are needed.
*Background check required. Required to pass a drug test.