PP+K is seeking a Media Planner to develop and maintain strategic communications plans and media recommendations for a variety of clients.
Experience should include: Target audience insights, competitive analysis, researching media opportunities, market selection, and presenting recommendations to clients.
Additional responsibilities will be to manage administration of plans, including budgets, billing, plan optimization, media analytics and reporting with regard to those plans.
Qualifications For This Exciting Opportunity Include:
- 2-4 years of media planning experience in traditional media platforms with some exposure to digital media platforms
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal/external customers, as well as vendor partners
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel Skills
- Proficient in media programs
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage details on multiple projects
- Initiative to expand knowledge and skillset
* Required to pass a drug test