The Programmatic Ad Ops Specialist will assist with the day to day operations of both programmatic and direct media as well as support the team in managing campaigns that exceed client expectations and beat performance goals. This includes programmatic display media, video, mobile, and native. An ideal candidate is data-driven, organized, detailed oriented, and a self-starter who has a thirst for knowledge and is eager to work in one of the most innovative technologies in the advertising world.
As a Programmatic Ad Ops Specialist, you will gain an understanding of the digital marketing landscape, programmatic media strategy and implementation as well as and the businesses of the clients we represent.
- Support the end to end execution of programmatic buys: understanding business objectives, strategic recommendations, implementation, QA, performance analysis, and optimization
- Assume a dynamic, cross-functional role with PPK’s clients, including planning support, campaign trafficking, ongoing management and optimization of all designated campaigns
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner
- Understand and help implement a mix of strategies and tactics within different programmatic media campaigns that help drive brand awareness, engagement, and/or conversions to support the client’s overall goal
- Support delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly results to clients analyzing campaigns and performance to derive key insights on online customer trends and behavior
- Develop and maintain working relationships with media, creative, account managements teams as well as vendor partners as required
- Monitor campaigns and alert team members with performance concerns.
- Design and fully understand all tagging and other points of operations which are required or are already in place to accomplish campaign goals.
- 0-2 years of experience managing programmatic media, search campaigns or applicable and 2 – 4 years within relevant digital media or ad ops experience
- Analytical ability to digest data, build reports, and derive strategic insights
- Exceptional organizational, task and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment while handling multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Capability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment and start-up atmosphere
- Above average troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including operations such as v-lookup, functions, pivot tables, etc.)
- More than one year of experience trading and managing programmatic media
- Ad serving, tracking, and attribution technologies
- Self Service Demand Side Platforms (DoubleClick Bid Manager, TheTradeDesk, TubeMogul, Drawbridge, Media Math, etc.)
- Data Management Platforms (BlueKai, Krux, Adobe Audience Manager, etc.)
- SEM Platforms (AdWords, Bing Ads, Marin, DoubleClick Search, etc.)
* Required to pass a drug test