PPK is seeking a community manager within the social department at the agency. This person will be responsible for monitoring and engaging across all social media platforms. This person will work closely with the content team, strategists and analysts to execute against the overarching strategy by client and reporting insights and trends accordingly. This person should be self-motivated with strong copy writing skills and a strong desire to be tapped into all social media networks.
- Monitor and analyze all social media platforms for our clients
- Respond to engaged users who leave both negative and positive feedback across all social media platforms while abiding by brands tone of voice
- Execute search and response strategies to find new conversations to engage with from both brands and consumers
- Report insights to internal teams daily and weekly, while executing monthly reporting to clients based on strategies and tests executed
- Write witty copy-first content focused on innovating across multiple verticals
- Compile data learned weekly and monthly to internal teams to help evolve strategy
- Report directly to strategists and work alongside analysts with ability to grow into an analytical and strategic role
Background We’re Looking For:
- 1-2 yrs experience leading social media community management or analysis of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other emerging platforms.
- Strong copywriting background a huge plus
- Well rounded experience and understanding of optimizations and platform best practices.
- Ability to analyze trends and be the first to know when something is about to take off across social channels
- Previous skills using on-platform and third party tools to assist in search and response, community management, deployment and analytics
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be strategic and tactical with both internal and external teams
- Agency experience within a social media department is a huge plus
- Well versed in Google and Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player who can collaborate across departments
*Background check required. Required to pass a drug test.